I’m incredibly shocked to have been nominated for this award, I’ve only been blogging a couple of months and it was a lovely surprise to wake up to this morning! I have to thank My Tiny Obsessions for the nomination, thank you! ‘Liebster’ in German means ‘beloved’ and this award is given to blogs that are worth watching in the future!
Here are rules you should follow if you are nominated for a Liebster Award:
- Link back to the blogger who nominated you
- Answer the 11 questions given to you by the blogger who nominated you
- Nominate 11 other bloggers with less than 200 followers
- Go to the blogs you nominated and notify them of your nomination
- Give your nominees 11 questions to answer
1. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be? Why?
I think probably Italy. I love pizza, pasta and ice- cream, so my diet would be okay! But the country looks so beautiful, and is full of History, something I love!
2. Favorite Superhero? Why?
I’ve never been into Superheroes as such, but I think Iron Man is pretty cool! I like that it was made by Tony Stark (please tell me I got the human name right?!) and shows what humans can do when they put their minds to it!
3. Favorite drama, comedy and SCi-Fi tv show?
Oooh this is hard cause I watch quite a lot of TV, but I think Castle, would be my favourite drama, Nathan Fillion anyone? No? My favourite comedy is even trickier but probably Miranda. She’s my idol! And Sci-Fi show would have to be Dr. Who. Mostly cause I again I quite like David Tenant but it’s pretty cool and part of me would love to have a flying phonebox…
4. What’s your TV guilty pleasure and why?
Jeremy Kyle. I’m ashamed trust me, but it makes me feel so much better about my life, especially my love life, when I realise I’m better single than with a guy who cheats on me.
5. Which one is your Doctor? And Companion?
I should probably say Matt Smith, coming from the same town as him (woo, big up Northampton!) But its going to have to be David Tenant, the accent and the converse make my heart melt. Favourite companion is probably Catherine Tate’s Donna Noble, she’s the one who annoyed me less. Unless I can have Rory?
6. Which of the Deathly Hallows (Elder Wand, Resurrection Stone and Cloak of Invisibility) would you rather possess? Why?
Cloak of Invisibility. ALWAYS. I’ve always wanted to be the fly on the wall in awkward or important situations, and with the Cloak I could be!
7. Robert Downey Jr, Benedict Cumberbatch or Jonny Lee Miller, which one is the best Sherlock Holmes? And who is the best Watson, Jude Law, Martin Freeman or Lucy Liu?
Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman, who are we kidding? It’s exactly how I imagine Sherlock and Watson to be in my head!
8. Favorite comfort food?
Cookies, especially Ben’s Cookies, they are the BEST.
9. What the first thing you do when you wake up in the morning?
Check my phone and then wonder what I’m going to cook for dinner that day. I couldn’t tell you why to be honest…
10. What made you start blogging?
I was procrastinating but then found it a good way to relax after a long day of essay writing and reading.
11. What’s your favorite post that you have written? (Share the Link please)
This is difficult, probably my New Year’s post. I’ve never been on for new years resolutions but figured blogging them would make me have to do them!
2. Sophie Bowns
3. Ellis Nelson
4. The Speaker
11. Sleeping Geeks
1. You can be any character from a book, who would be? Why?
2. If you could re-direct any film ever made, which one would it be and why?
3. The best Christmas present you’ve ever received?
4. You have the opportunity to spend the day with an actor/actress of your choice, who would it be and why?
5. Whats your favourite book? Why?
6. Who is your inspirational person? Why?
7. Your favourite food?
8. Why did you start blogging?
9. If you had one wish for the future what would it be?
10. You are given the chance to: star in your own movie, be Prime Minister, or fly into space. Which would you pick and why?
11. If your toes spoke to each other what do you think they would say and why?